Disclosure: Robert Kothe, AHWD, C2EX, is a Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson with Signature Premier Properties.
Biography: Robert Kothe, Licensed NYS Real Estate Salesperson and REALTOR®
REALTOR® - Member of the National Association of Realtors and Long Island Board of Realtors.
Real Estate sales is a specialty that combines sales skills, people skills and technical skills. Instead of giving a long-form documentary from upbringing to current day, this biography is structured more as a resume. After all, you are interviewing to hire a professional.
- Robert Kothe has been Selling since age 16 for Nobody Beats the Wiz as electronics salesperson, and often outperforming his adult counterparts. The managers of the Wiz liked Robert’s performance so much that they kept him on until he graduated college at which time he chose a career path selling for AT&T.
- Management and sales for AT&T. Starting as an associate with the AT&T Phone Center, Robert advanced to manager of multiple store locations. His strength in selling high-end phone systems led to a lateral transfer into the AT&T GBCS Division as an outside salesperson for middle-market communication systems.
- Business owner of Factxback.com Websites and Videos 1997 to Present – Provide websites, Video Production, Editing, Photography, brochures, Audio-Video Integration, and Marketing for a diverse body of clients. Throughout the years Factxback has provided marketing services for several Real Estate brokerages. A plethora of marketing skills are provided in-house and are now also included in Robert’s Marketing Plan for his listings.
- Landlord Since 2002 – Robert has been managing his own Legal Accessory Apartment in Huntington, NY since 2002 and has been valuable to both his Real Estate knowledge and his people skills.
Awards and Accomplishments:
- MA WebCenter Presidents Challenge Winner – Multiple wins as a franchised website developer both nationally and locally.
- 2011 HIA-LI third annual “Those who Make a Difference” 2011 Honoree – the HIA-Li chooses a few members each year who stand out in helping them accomplish their goals and enhance the organization.
- National Association of REALTORS® AHWD Certification - At Home With Diversity
- National Association of REALTORS® C2EX Endorsement - Commitment to Excellence Endorsement
Professional Training and Education
- Graduate Walt Whitman High School – Active in ACSL (American Computer Science League) and team Videographer of the Walt Whitman Wrestling Team.
- Graduate State University of New York at New Paltz – Major in Business Administration. Minor in Computer Science. President of the Business Students Organization.
- Tom Hopkins Sales Training Boot Camp – A mastery class by world-renowned sales trainer Tom Hopkins. Tom is best known for a record-breaking Real Estate career.
- Sandler Presidents Club – Three years of sales training with the Sandler organization where a systemized sales approach is taught to make the profession of sales win-win to everyone in the transaction.
- Volunteer crew for Long Island Maritime Museum Priscilla Sailing program – Cathy and Robert Kothe crew for the historic Oyster Sloop to benefit the Long Island Maritime Museum.
- United States Coast Guard Auxiliary – Volunteer and Boat Crew Certified. Robert and his wife Cathy are active with the Huntington New York chapter (22-01) of the USCG Auxiliary. They completed the rigorous requirements for boat crew, and Robert is the officer in charge of the 22-01 website as well as a Certified Vessel Examiner.
- North Shore Animal League America dog Fosters – Since 2015 Cathy and Robert have taken in over 50 dogs (and counting) for socialization and healing time including hospice cases. They were recognized as foster of the year and provide free video production and event support.
Hobbies and Interests:
- Cathy Kothe is the World Record holder for Garfield collectibles since 2014 and is published in the 2015 Guinness book. Robert Kothe is listed as the official cataloger, and together they are very active in the Garfield collector’s community. In 2011 they hosted the Garfield Gathering in Hauppauge New York. They continue to be the right-hand of the Gathering organizer.
- “Loves Garfield” Book - In 2018 Cathy and Robert Kothe Published “Loves Garfield, The semi-official Garfield Collector’s Handbook (With forward from Jim Davis).
- Christmas Lights and boat decorating – Yes Robert Kothe is “That Guy”…. Someone who puts over 5,000 Christmas lights on a 14-foot pontoon boat. The apex of his obsession is when he turned the pontoon boat into a train. Seeing is believing, Here is a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JuDBlP5PCk
Summary for the Home Seller:
All of Robert’s listings include Professional Photography, Full-Motion Video, Floor Plans with 360-degree Photography Hot Spots, Interactive Virtual Tours, Elevated Photography and two landing pages on www.see-a-property.com
www.See-a-property.com Landing Pages:
The rules of the New York Multiple Listing Services include that any uploaded or linked marketing cannot include identifiers such as names, logos, and phone numbers of the listing agent. Therefore, marketing must be “un-branded”. www.See-a-property.com is a generic domain name that Robert Kothe owns so it can host both branded and un-branded landing pages for the listing. Branded pages can be used for private marketing such as social networking and brochures.
Sample Massapequa Listing (Branded)
Sample Massapequa listing (Un-branded)